Game help & information
On the internet, people may not be who they appear to be.
Do not share your personal information!
Deeply hidden in the green heart of England, forests of old legends still exist. Mighty oaks and ancient cedars create impassable thickets that hide the mythical creatures within. In these woods also live the fabled Pixxes - the guardians of the forest. These keepers of forgotten wisdom seldom show their selves to people, but once in a century, they open the doors to their kingdom and invite everyone to play with them.
That era has started again. Will you take up the challenge?
How to Play
The goal of the game is to clear all the red pearls, level by level. You can simply remove pearls by shooting them with a ball. Aim the cannon by moving your mouse, and fire a ball by clicking the left mouse button. Once the ball has been shot, you no longer control it's path. Try clearing as many pearls as possible. The less balls you shoot, the better score you get. If your ball is caught in the tree trunk, you will get a free ball as an award! You get 10 balls to shoot with in each level.
Once you have cleared all the red pearls in a level, you will continue to the next one. The game consists of 25 unique levels. If you clear all these levels, you'll get to play random levels, but with less balls. Let's see how far you can get!
- Current score
- Current level
- Cannon, use the mouse to aim and shoot
- Amount of balls left for this level
- Sound on/off switch
- Music on/off switch
- Score multiplier, fills up as you clear red pearls
- Help button
- Ball collecting trunk
- Score meter, fills up during each turn
- Nature Pixxe power button and the amount of power left
- Air Pixxe power button and the amount of power left
- Wood Pixxe power button and the amount of power left
- Mystic Pixxe power button and the amount of power left
- Dark Pixxe power button and the amount of power left
- One-click buy button. Having this checked makes buying the Pixxe powers faster. When checked, you only have to click the power of your choice and the purchase is completed.
Pixxes can grant you the power they possess and greatly enhance your ability to clear the level! You will get a new Pixxe power as a reward every time you pass to the next level, but Pixxes also accept coins for their magic services. Mastering these Pixxe powers is the most important thing in the game.
- Nature Pixxe - Aiming Guide; the cannon will show the ball's trajectory. This can help you to hit the balls that are hard to reach! If you buy this power, you can use it three times.
- Air Pixxe - Whirlwind ball; when the ball hits it's target, a huge whirlwind will clear all the nearby balls around the impact point! With this power you can easily clear large clusters of pearls with a single shot.
- Wood Pixxe - Wider trunk; the ball collector trunk will double it's size, thus enhancing your chances to get a free ball! If you buy this power, you can use it twice.
- Mystic Pixxe - Split Ball; the ball will split into two balls on the first impact. Both balls will follow their own path down. This power is best used in the start of a level, providing you a bigger chance to hit more pearls at once and thus, getting higher score!
- Dark Pixxe - Energy Ball; the ball will grow bigger and transforms into an penetrating mass of dark energy. It willl pass through any pearl that it hits! It's easy to clear a row of pearls in one go with this power.
Each kind of pearl is worth a standard amount of points. Blue pearls are worth 10 points, red pearls 100 points and pink pearls 500 points. Your total score per shot will be the value of the pearls you cleared, multiplied by the number of pearls you cleared.
There's also a score multiplier meter on the left, which multiplies your score per pearl. The meter fills up as you clear the red pearls. The fewer red pearls you have left, the bigger your score per pearl will be.
For each 20 000, 50 000 and 100 000 points you earn per shot, you get a free ball.
There are also special events that can be triggered by doing something extraordinary. These events will grant you bonus points. These points are not added to the total amount of points, and thus do not help getting a free ball.
You are offered to save the game between the rounds for a small fee. Your score, Pixxe powers and current level will be saved. When you return to the game, you'll be asked if you want to reload your old game or start a new one. A save will last forever but you can override it by purchasing a new save.
Note that loaded games are not eligible for the Best of the Day competition. If you want to compete in it, you must start a new game.